Project Manager2019 Leeds
We’re continuing our rapid growth, and as a result, we need a talented Project Manager to join our team at our head office in Leeds.
If you can hit the ground running, work to tight deadlines, clearly communicate instructions and have a keen eye for detail, then you could be perfect for our Project Manager role.
In this role you will:
- Deliver projects using the SCRUM delivery method and Agile framework.
- Working with the technical team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and are of a high standard.
- Have ownership of all aspects of project management, including organising tasks using our project management system JIRA.
- Remove issues (blockers) from team members which prevent tasks from being completed.
- Be responsible for quality control towards the end of projects.
- Produce campaign reports as and when required.
- Monitor time-tracking and the capacity of the team.
- Motivate the team.
- Be the first point of contact for some clients.
It’s essential that:
- You have a proven track record in delivering successful projects, on time and within budget.
- You are highly organised, and have excellent time management skills.
- You have client-facing experience.
- You are able to lead and motivate a team.
We’d like you to:
- Have previously worked in a digital marketing agency environment.
- Have an understanding of SCRUM as a project delivery system.
- Have experience using JIRA and other Atlassian apps.
In return, we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours.
- A relaxed yet professional working environment.
- Monthly massages.
- Company funded team events, including meals out, trips out bowling, games of Laser Quest etc.
We need someone who takes pride in their work, is highly organised, and who is able to effectively communicate with both internal staff and clients. Our Project Managers are typically highly skilled, ambitious, and have a positive attitude towards the projects they are working on. If you could be our next Project Manager, then get in touch.
We’re pretty good at recruiting our own staff, so no recruitment agencies please!
Could you be our new Project Manager?
Get in touch, and let us know why.
More Positions Available
Are you an excellent communicator, highly organised and a natural leader? Then you could be our next Project Manager!learn more
Head of Digital
Are you KPI focused? Can you plan strategically? Do you take true ownership of your work? Then you could be our next Head of Digital.learn more
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Account Manager to join us!learn more