Account Manager2019 Leeds
Do you take pleasure in delighting clients? Are you an effective communicator? Are you highly organised?
If so, then you could be a great fit for our Account Manager role.
Here at The Source, we’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Client Services team, who will help us deliver consistently excellent results for out clients. Our client base includes a number of high-profile brands within their prospective industries, which include Recruitment, Property and eCommerce.
In this role you will:
- Effectively communicate with clients and manage relationships with them.
- Create monthly/campaign reports to keep the client updated on undertaken activity.
- Up-sell services to clients in order to increase revenue for the business.
- Assist in managing our Technical team’s workload in order to ensure that tasks are carried out to a high standard.
It’s essential that:
- You have experience in managing clients, ideally from a marketing agency background.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of digital marketing.
- You are highly organised, have exceptional time management skills and are able to deliver projects on time.
- You are an effective communicator, both written and verbally.
We’d like you to:
- Have had previous hand-on experience of one or more of the following technical skills: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development.
- Have had previous experience in a digital marketing agency.
- Have knowledge of agile marketing.
In return, we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours.
- A relaxed yet professional working environment.
- Monthly massages.
- Company funded team events, including meals out, trips out bowling, games of Laser Quest etc.
We need someone who is focused, driven and has excellent people skills, so if this sounds like you, then you could be the perfect fit to join our team as an Account Manager.
We’re pretty good at recruiting our own staff, so no recruitment agencies please!
Could you be our new Account Manager?
Get in touch, and let us know why.